Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 things that are ruining my days... emo alert

It's late, but there's just a few things to get off my chest in a moment of emo-ness.'

1. I hate that every time I look up at night a memory surfaces.
2. I hate that song that you loved that is now stuck in my head all the time.
3. I wish timing didn't matter and regrets didn't exist
4. I really do wonder if I cross your mind
5. Even after all the crap I can't say I would completely rule it out.
6. I miss being content
7. I despise being that girl, but I can't help but be her
8. I'm done hoping. Everything happens for a reason and Everything doesn't happen for one too
9. Still.... maybe someday
10. And if not, I'm glad this friendship continues to exist even if you won't see me

Goodnight. Church in the AM. Epsilon in the PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment