Thursday, May 13, 2010

Living in Passport Hell

Passport chaos 101.

Flashback to April 30, 2010.
It was a sunny Friday and I was applying for my passport. The woman behind the desk assured me this cursed book would arrive at my house within 7-10 days.

Flash forward to May 10, 2010.... My passport application JUST arrived at the Agency.

Stress factor: I leave for EGYPT on MAY 16th!

yeah....

I really need this to all work out or guess what? I'm not graduating in December. NOT OKAY. Not to mention the fact I already paid for my study abroad trip. This cannot be real life.

Lighter note:
Day 2 of playing tennis and replacing boredom with activities (rather than eating). Not gonna lie, my forehand is getting sick... my backhand is a whole different story though... Who knows... I may give Serena a run for her money

Oh and I really do have an amazing group of friends.
The roommates: Lindsay and Jess
The besties since college started: Lindsay (again) and Roxie
International bffs: Christin... i need more... so the bffs is a bffs instead of bff
Lifetime Homie: Alley... coming up on our 10th anniversary of most bestest friendship

Honestly, these people help me survive life. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Boy Fast update: still holding strong. Got a text from an old friend today... should've married him a long time ago. Hindsight. It's nice to talk to people you really click with though. It's never been any work for us to just sit and talk for hours. I love that. Who knows... Maybe someday. At least HE appreciates my Buckeyes. Legit Ohioans are always good for that much. But it's like he always says, what's meant to be will be... so I'll keep living life and see where the road takes me :)

Talked to Padre today (that's my dad) and we just shot the sh*t.... as he would say. It was nice to have a normal conversation with no stress of money or school mixed in. Speaking of school... definitely made all A's and one A-.... NBD. So excited. Back on that Dean's List and I'm officially graduating Magna Cum Laude! Everything I worked for is happening and it's all because of me, no one else :)

Tomorrow's agenda:
Tennis with Allison and Lindsay at 11 AM. Class at 1 PM.... just remembered I haven't done the research for my powerpoint... Nor have I studied my terms for the quiz... Guess I should probably get some sleep so I can get up early enough to take care of that...

-ce

No comments:

Post a Comment